- Made from a combination of water resistant Dry Fast-Dry Soft nubuck leather and fabric
- New Dubarry bi-color cup sole provides superior traction, lateral stability, flexibility and durability
- Modern construction improves flexibility and reduces overall weight by 15%
- Dubarry's distinctive port and starboard colored detail
- Full length leather removable footbed offering maximum underfoot comfort and stability, hot stamped with corporate logo
- Branded eyelets and TPU facing detail incorporating logo
Meet Our Vendor
In 1937 in the small town of Ballinasloe on Ireland’s western coast, the cooperative company of Dubarry was founded. This company in the heart of Galway was formed between the local Chamber of Commerce and a family from Northampton, famously known as the home of high quality English footwear. Named after the darling mistress of Louis XV, Madame du Barry, Dubarry of Ireland was soon renowned for their practically regal high-quality craftsmanship of fine leather shoes. Soon the craftsmen became inspired by Ireland’s natural beauty and Galway’s sailing heritage, and began to specialize in leather moccasin deck shoes for sailors from near and far. Their innovation and excellence is still embraced today. In the 1970’s they created the first sailing boot, and in the 1990’s, their first country boot. They have since made country clothing and bags, fit for enduring the elements of nature. Dubarry of Ireland is fit for anyone with a taste for high quality goods and a heart for adventure.