This down-filled vest is the perfect seasonal transition piece! Available in a range of colors, this women's vest is a great addition to any wardrobe and can be worn as both an Autumn jacket over a casual top or layered with warmer knitwear to ward off the cold air!
- 100% polyester with nylon lining
- Filled with 70% down and 30% feathers for weightless warmth
- Individual baffle bags prevents the down mix from dropping.
- Machine washable and quick-drying
- Will wash and wear beautifully after repeated machine washing
- Stand-up collar
- Sleek and slim silhouette
- Classic Dubarry attention to detail on the interior
- YKK zippers
- Signature Dubarry chain hang loop
- Double pocket detail with a zipped security pocket and fleece-lined handwarmer pocket
- Zipped inner pocket
Meet Our Vendor
In 1937 in the small town of Ballinasloe on Ireland’s western coast, the cooperative company of Dubarry was founded. This company in the heart of Galway was formed between the local Chamber of Commerce and a family from Northampton, famously known as the home of high quality English footwear. Named after the darling mistress of Louis XV, Madame du Barry, Dubarry of Ireland was soon renowned for their practically regal high-quality craftsmanship of fine leather shoes. Soon the craftsmen became inspired by Ireland’s natural beauty and Galway’s sailing heritage, and began to specialize in leather moccasin deck shoes for sailors from near and far. Their innovation and excellence is still embraced today. In the 1970’s they created the first sailing boot, and in the 1990’s, their first country boot. They have since made country clothing and bags, fit for enduring the elements of nature. Dubarry of Ireland is fit for anyone with a taste for high quality goods and a heart for adventure.