O'Meara's Culinary Tour of Ireland - INSURANCE ONLY
OPTIONAL INSURANCE - CAN ONLY BE PURCHASED AT THE TIME OF DEPOSIT.
Why purchase travel protection?
The CIE Tours’ Plan Permits you to cancel your trip at any time prior to departure for a covered reason and up to 3 days before your scheduled departure for any reason not otherwise covered. Protects you and your belongings while on your trip. (For information about Travel Protection Plans for Groups):
For PDF of insurance benefits included in this plan, please see here:
With superior hotels, top class visits and plenty of craic (fun!), you will be captivated by the warmth and charm of the Irish people and the richness of ancient Celtic heritage.
Truly, an experience not to be missed.
May 1-10, 2019
Land price: $4,275.00 per person sharing
Roundtrip airfare from Chicago O'Hare: $664.00 (or ask us for airfare from your
Single Room Supplement: $1275.00 (limited availability)
Travel Protection Plan: $239.00 (optional, but recommended)
Reserve your place with an initial payment of $500
• Round trip airfare from Chicago's O'Hare International on United Airlines
• Transport by luxury motor coach with a professional driver/guide
• Superior hotel accommodations for 8 nights
• 8 breakfasts + 8 lunches + 8 dinners and then some!
• Visit small, regional food and drink producers such as Dingle Distillery & Murphy's Ice Cream
• Garden tour and luncheon at the world famous Ballymaloe Cookery School
• Private tour of Midleton Distillery
• Molly Gallivan's Irish Food Traditions and Butter Making
• Visit to Eccles Hotel (Ireland's oldest resort hotel) for a cooking demo and lunch
• Guided tour of Dingle Oceanworld
• 5 Course Tasting Menu at Global Village by Chef Martin Bealin
• Visit a working beef farm, pig farm, and a dairy farm
• Hotel porterage, all service charges, and all local government taxes
• Flight bags, ticket wallets, baggage tags and strap
• No hidden extras!
Lodge & Spa Inchydoney Island - 4 nights
Sheen Falls Lodge - 2 nights
Dingle Skellig Hotel - 2 nights
For more information, contact:
O'Meara's Irish House at 920-868-3528
or call Tracey (NACTA Travel) at 866-622-2244